UniCredit Leasing have concluded cooperation agreement with European Investment Fund (EIF) within the framework of the cooperation program COSME (Program for supporting competitiveness of small and medium-size businesses in Europe).
This program facilitates the funding availability for small and medium-size businesses, providing the opportunity to receive leasing financing for purchasing of assets, necessary for the development of a company.
To get advice on EIF COSME support options, you are welcome to contact us by phone 622 2100 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eligible clients: Small and medium enterprises
- Staff: up to 249 people
- Turnover: up to 50 mio EUR or the balance total sum up to 43 mio EUR
- Eligible asset classes: new or used agricultural, construction and wood machinery, medical and manufacturing equipment, trucks, trailers and other means of transport
- Leasing type: financial leasing
- Down payment: up to 5 % (from price with VAT). Additional down payment at the expense of VAT is not required.
- Lease maturity: up to 7 years
- Grace period: for principal repayment in the beginning of lease period for 3 months
- Financing amount: 150 000.00 EUR (with VAT) for one lease asset
This financing is made possible thanks to the Guarantee that has been provided by COSME and the European Fund for Strategic Investment (“EFSI”) set up under the Investment Plan for Europe. The purpose of EFSI is to help support financing and implementing productive investments in the European Union and to ensure increased access to financing.